- Higher Technical education;
- Advanced Сommunication skills;
- English language skills;
- Beginner SQL skills;
- Basic knowledge of Java SE and principles of OOP;
- 2+ years of experience IT\Telecom company;
- Experience in building UML diagrams, Jira, Confluence;
- Advanced in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, MS Project.
- Programming skills;
- Software development methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, RUP, Kanban);
- Good knowledge in software development lifecycle;
- Beginer Telecom skills.
- Opportunities for career development;
- Professional growth in the international business environment;
- Opportunities to make business trips (Europe, Canada, USA, Japan, Australia, etc);
- Medical insurance for employees;
- Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events;
- Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.
- Participate in requirements analysis and decision-making on projects;
- Participate in development\customization\configuration of commercial applications;
- Customers consulting.
- Work with other developers to write code which is highly testable
- Participate in code / design review process, with an eye to the reliability and testability of the code, the completeness of the automated tests, and the achievement of the non-functional requirements
- Involvement in solution implementation projects;
- Interaction with Business Analysts, Quality Assurance;
- Provide expertise and best practices on technical aspects of product development and implementation projects including performance;
- Introduce new development technologies, instruments and techniques.
Минск, проспект Дзержинского, 57, м. МихаловоПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день