Online Teacher of English (teaching via skype)
English Case School
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• English Case School welcomes enthusiastic teachers for a contract hire.
• We are specializing in on-line delivery of language courses within two major disciplines: General or Conversational English and Business English.
• We provide guaranteed workflow, flexible working hours, convenient and timely payments, and full administrative support.
• You have no transaction costs, no transport costs, and last-minute cancellations are paid for.
IN YOUR ROLE YOU WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• Teaching individual students via Skype or other on-line interactive conference platforms (training will be provided)
• Developing customized learning methodologies and programs for individual students (assistance with the necessary study materials and set up will be provided)
• Reporting on progress of students and maintaining relevant teaching schedule (administrative assistance will be provided)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
• Linguistic or pedagogiс degree
• Minimum of 1 year experience of teaching foreign language
• Internationally recognized qualifications TEFL, TESL, TESOL, CELTA are preferred but subject to overall experience.
• Successful candidates willing to obtain initial or extend existing qualifications will be considered for sponsorship.
• Experience in successful coaching students for international certificates IELTS,TOEFL, ESOL or quantitative GMAT and GRE is highly regarded
• Commitment of at least 2 days or 8 hours a week
• High speed internet connection
• PC and the necessary equipment