Intern Business Development Manager
What we do?
JET Infosystems provides comprehensive mobile and web development solutions to customers across the globe. We are a guide from a simple idea to digital success.
Founded in 1993, JET Infosystems offers its clients 20+ years of proven reliability, a multitude of technical solutions, expertise and knowledge of professionals certified by leading technology vendors and training centers. Over the years we’ve established a reputation of a trustworthy, full-cycle software development vendor with dozens of successfully delivered projects for the largest telecom and retail providers, international banks, SMBs and enterprises. As for today JET Infosystems accounts for 1500+ employees in its 11 offices worldwide, including Minsk.
We've come to the point when we'd like to expand edgily on the markets of USA and Western Europe. Hence, we’re looking for a confident, positive, smart and fast-learning Intern Business Development Manager to join our Business Development Department in Minsk.
Your responsibilities include:
• Constant and effective search for new leads/potential customers (i.e. working with LinkedIn base, e-mail marketing campaigns, etc.) in Western European and North American markets;
• Making a favorable first impression about the company by being a confident, intelligent and optimistic person on the other end of the phone wire;
• Leveraging and expanding our sales leads database;
• Nurturing CRM database according to corporate sales and marketing strategies to qualify prospects and initiate warm hand-off;
• Assisting Business Development Manager with pre-sales activities.
• Fluent English (both oral and written);
• Politeness, friendliness and a great manner of articulation;
• Ability to learn fast and a knowledge-thirsty nature.
Who we’re looking for:
• A motivated and creative team player;
• Prior experience in IT is a plus;
• A stress-resistant person willing to learn and self-educate on a daily basis;
• 4th and 5th year students may be considered for this role.
What we offer:
• Initial and recurring education and knowledge-sharing;
• A team of motivated professionals with 40+ years overall experience in IT;
• Further career opportunities;
• Business trips;
• Workplace in a premium-class office
Compensation is the subject of personal discussion and depends on the candidate's skills.
Looking forward to your CV submission.