Our client - a multinational FMCG company is looking for professional and motivated candidates for the position of Head of HR.
Position: Head of HR
Reporting to: General Manager Ukraine, Global HR Director
Location: Kharkov, Ukraine
- Managing Engagement Cycle – Results analysis, building of Annual Engagement strategy to close gaps, follow up on action execution;
- Managing whole Hire to Retire Cycle – Recruitment, Hiring, Adaptation, L&D, Performance Appraisal, Retention, Termination;
- Support in development and implementation of Talent Pipeline strategy;
- Responsible for Annual People Cycle processes are implement and execute – Target Setting,
Competency Appraisal, People Review, Personal Development Plan;
- Responsible for recruitment process;
- Ensuring C&B Policies and processes implement and execute;
- Ensuring the fulfilment of all labor and safety legal requirements according to Ukrainian legislation;
- Regular reporting system control (HR-metrics, Business KPI’s, SLA’s);
- Managing the HR team.
Targeted Candidate Profile:
- University degree
- Around 3-5 years in international HR environment having built up a solid experience as HR Generalist
- Strong leadership position, ability to work autonomously
- Hands on managerial experience
- Organized, precise, knows how to handle confidential data and facts
- Proactive, dynamic and a broad interest in HR topics
- Advanced English
- Willing to travel up to 15% of the working time.