• Assessing and continuously monitoring student progress and coordinating with Training Coordinator.
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to classes.
• Encouraging students to actively participate throughout class.
• Using a modern and dynamic teaching approach which allows students to communicate easily using the English language.
• Researching and devising entertaining, amusing, interesting, creative, productive lessons for students. (Conversation Clubs, Movie nights, etc.)
• Teaching specialized English courses such as those which cater to the needs of business people and executives from all over the world.
• Teaching small groups or on a one-to-one basis.
• Assessing and recording pupils progress by setting and marking coursework and examinations.
• Participating in staff meetings and extra-curricular activities.
• Undertaking pastoral and supervisory duties.
• Communication Skills: Teacher should be able to speak clearly to students and administration officials.
• Instruction Skills: Teacher should explain new ideas and unfamiliar concepts with authority and in a clear and concise way so that students can understand and should work to keep their attention
• Writing Skills: Teacher should write progress reports, notes home, and in the case of post-secondary teachers, publish research. Writing skills are critical.
• Patience: The students have different backgrounds and abilities. Patience will help teacher deals with students who act out or have trouble following the material.
• Creativity: Teacher should find ways to involve students into their lessons. Additionally, teacher might to work with different learning styles to get the most out of each student.
• People Skills: Engaging and creating healthy relationships with students will help create a quality learning environment.
• 2 locations (Plant & HQ)
• Full day (Mon-Fri, 09.00-18.00)
• Collaboration will be through Service Agreement
How to Apply
Please email your resume to the email that is mentioned in contact information with indicating “English Language Teacher" in the email subject line and mentioning your salary expectation.