Trading Platform is a division of development department that takes care of the applications for trading on equities, FX, commodities and other markets. These are our main applications among many others:
- Search engine allowing to search shares, futures, options, bonds, ETFs, ...
- Portfolio manager allowing to manager virtual portfolios with virtual money. You are able to buy financial products without money and see how performance you would be when you invested real money.
- Charts showing the price evolution + possibility to apply financial indicators helping analyze what is going on with the price.
- Capability for trades execution and connectivity to trading markets.
Regular Test Engineer builds and implements testing process (planning, designing, execution and reporting), executes test cases in both manual and automated way. QA Engineer focuses on the software testing process, improves it and prevents defects and problems using appropriate QA/QC practices and instruments.
- Collaborates with other team members in Agile environment.
- Participates in communication with customer.
- Analyze and test requirements; determine and collect missing requirements.
- Design and execute manual test cases.
- Report issues in Jira.
- Develop various project documentation in Confluence.
- Strong analytical thinking is a must.
- Must have ability to determine requirements, decompose complex use-cases and requirements into atomic.
- Regular knowledge of QA methodologies, SDLCs and testing theory.
- Awareness with testing automation is a plus.
- Continuous integration tools experience (is a good plus).
- Experience with Unix systems (is a good plus).
- An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
- An opportunity to be innovative and to learn.
- High salary and attractive compensation package.