Release management project for supporting big distributed development team.
- Provide release engineering responsibility, support production and testing infrastructure, configure CI/CD processes, create automation for different tasks.
- Expert knowledge and experience (3+ years) with running Linux infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience with the following technologies (or similar) including implementation and configuration:
- Linux RedHat, CentOS operating system.
- Configuration Management Technologies such as Ansible, Puppet or Chef (Ansible is desirable).
- Java based application technologies such as Tomcat7, Tomcat8, Karaf.
- Strong scripting skils - BASH, Ruby.
- CI tools TeamCity, Jenkins.
- VCS: Git, SVN.
- Good spoken and writing English (Upper intermediate), excellent communication skills
- Autosys CA.
- Serena SDA.
- Apache Kafka.
- Java programming.
- JVM tuning knowledge.
- Database administration - MySQL, Oracle.
- An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
- An opportunity to be innovative and to learn.
- High salary and attractive compensation package.