The Beetroot family is growing. Maybe you are our next member?
This time, we are looking for a sharp and experienced Front-end developer with a well-developed sense of design and function, who will work with our Swedish client that develops innovative cloud platform for vulnerability assessments and penetration testing. You’ll be also have a chance to work with a team, who has extensive experience in IT security and product development. In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side.
Examples of tasks and responsibilities
- As front-end developer, you will work with a cloud-based control panel, which is called a Security Center.
- Your focus will be to create an ultra-modern, user-friendly and efficient interface. You also will work with the underlying PHP stock.
- The role involves working tightly with our other developer that primarily focuses on security, architecture and backend development.
Relevant experience and abilities
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- HTML 5 /CSS 3
- Rest API
- Experience of at least one MVC Framework
- Experience with version control tools
- Good level of English and communication skills
Bonus if you have
- Experience of agile development such as Scrum or Kanban
- Experience with Selenium or similar test tools
- High level of English
- You love borsch!
Who are you?
Let’s get one thing out of the way: we value awesome people. Meaning, you always try to be the most caring, professional and progressive version of yourself.
Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach and improvement drive are what will make the difference. We hope you’re a “team person”, that you take responsibility for your work, pragmatically solve problems, and that you’re a highly motivated individual overall. You’re self-going, well organized, efficient and with a very good sense of priorities.
What we offer
- Work in a friendly, truly open minded team with family alike environment
- Cozy, comfortable and well equipped office
- Minimal hierarchy and direct communication with interesting international clients
- Personal development and professional growth
- Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits
- Team building activities (Beetroot breakfasts, movie nights, trips, parties and more)
- Free English lessons
- Discounts on Beetroot Academy courses for our employees and their family members
Beetroot is an IT-resource firm with its roots in Sweden and offices in Odessa, Poltava, Kiev and Stockholm. We are focused on matching developers and designers from Ukraine with European and American emerging IT companies and successful start-ups. We have an informal atmosphere based on equality, personal responsibility and trust. Our team is engaged, dynamic and constantly growing. Beetroot currently engages 100+ specialists.
If you think you could be the right person, please send your CV in English and a short intro about yourself to us. Interviews and candidate evaluations will be hold in the nearest future.