A leading internet firm in Japan is looking for an iOS engineer or engineer leader who can develop smart phone apps with flexible ideas and speed.
The iOS Developer will be responsible for iOS app planning, developing and maintainingfeatures for the Marketplace development department Mobile App Group.
Mainly, we adopt Agile development and explore best practices of UI/UX. And we use this cycle. Hypothesis -> verification -> analysis -> validate to measure the improvement. We should still proceed improvement and growth in the future expansion of our business, so it is possible to try to innovative technology and improve architecture.
- Design, develop, test & release native iOS apps to the highest quality standards within specifications and schedule
- Brainstorm with the team and implement new awesome features for our users withflexibility and speed
- Improve architecture
- Keep system availability of our apps
- iOS native application developer
- Design, Coding, Testing, Operation, Troubleshooting by using suitable tools such as Java and existing development environment
- Management for versioning, dependencies to the products.
- Write and review a code considering security
- Command line operation in Linux
- Development and operation experience of consumer service
- Development and operation experience of huge scale system
- Team leading
- Agile development (Extreme programming, Scrum, Kanban)
- English: Business Level
- Japanese: Not required