- As a Kids and Teens English Teacher you are responsible for high teaching standards.
- You need to be aware of new teaching techniques, use the communicative approach in class and support students on their way to mastering English.
- You should be enthusiastic, flexible, and ready to learn.
- You are expected to motive and inspire your students by excellent performance in class and involvement in all school activities and events.
- If you are ready to work on Saturday and Sunday, that would be an advantage.
What you will do:
- Teaching English as a foreign language to kids and teens
- Conducting fun and engaging extracurricular activities
- Working with online study and reporting system
- Providing personal feedback to students
- Diagnostic and continuous assessment of students
- Awareness and usage of the programs and methods of teaching English approved by the Company
- Lessons planning and preparation
- Contribution in development of teaching methods and the Centre development
- Creation of Power Point Presentations for lessons to support the approved course materials
- Client-oriented approach to teaching English
Who you are:
- Perfect presenter and speaker
- Creative, pro-active and smart
- Able to multi-task, meet deadlines and demonstrate high standards of teaching English
- Successful user of different teaching methods and approaches
- Willing to develop teaching and training skills
- Able to work independently as well as a team member
- Aiming at quality and customer service
- Positive and flexible
- University degree in Teaching or Linguistics
- Excellent command of written and spoken English – min C1 level (CEF), Cambridge certificates or international TEFL diploma is an advantage
- Team player and inspiring leader
- Bright, dynamic and flexible personality
- Confident user of modern technologies and business software
- Strong skills in Power Point
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- EF offers a competitive salary, all our staff benefits from free English language training in Russia and special privileges on EF education programs abroad. Furthermore, for a successful candidate, there are good opportunities for internal promotion within EF company in Russia or beyond.
- Different locations around Moscow
м. Преображенская площадь
- Founded in 1965, today EF is the world's largest private educational organization, offering a wide range of educational programs, from language training, educational travel, cultural exchange, professional business training to a university degree and MBA. EF has 400 schools in 60 countries. EF’s International network consists of 9,000 employees and 25,000 teachers. Today the company EF has helped more than 15 million people learn a language, get an education or a degree.
Ключевые навыкиПреподавательАнглийский языкГрамотная речьдетская аудиторияВедение переговоровОрганизаторские навыки
Частичная занятость, полный день