Our employees have great opportunities to realize their potential, to use professional skills and to receive unique experience working at dynamic international company. We offer an attractive working environment with constant opportunities for development and participation in interesting projects.
We are international global food company Gruma Europe, Middle East and Africa which operates with 50 markets.
Currently we are looking for talented people to join our Accounts Receivable Team at our Shared Service Center ( SSC), Cherkassy, Ukraine. Shared Service Center Gruma Europe is designed with the strategic intent of being operationally excellent.
Working Conditions & Benefits:
- Attractive working environment
- Observance of employment legislation
- Competitive salary & bonus system
- Possibility of constant learning and self-improvement
- Review accounts receivable aging report for delinquencies
- Dealing with past due invoices
- Investigate short payments
- Customer accounts reconciliation
- Interaction with customers (via e-mail and telephone) to resolve customer queries
- Weekly and monthly Accounts Receivable reports preparation.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- General accounting awareness
- Functional knowledge of the invoice to cash processes
- Intermediate level of English is a must
- Advanced level of Spanish or Italian
- Internship work experience will be Plus
Skills & Abilities:
- Advanced Microsoft Office user
- Analytical mindset and problem solving skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team