This position is in charge of analysis and planning related to performance of wholesale business of the Company.
- Create and support complex business models to analyze and manage interconnect, roaming and other WHS revenue and costs
- Streamline comprehensive management reporting to improve business performance
- Value driven planning of interconnect revenue and costs including preparation and regular performance tracking of annual budget & quarterly forecasts
- Active cross functional collaboration with the Wholesale Department to perform timely and accurate analysis and planning process
Desired skills and experience:
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Marketing or Management received from a reputable university;
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience, preferably, in an international strategy consulting, telecom, financial advisory firm;
- Background in forecasting/budgeting/planning is a must
- Strong analytical and data visualization skills;
- Excellence in MS Office (advanced user of Excel & PowerPoint is a must), knowledge of business intelligence tools;
- Ability to structure and solve complex, ambiguous problems. Strong project management, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- Fluency in English, Ukrainian, Russian.