Currently we are looking for an experienced candidate for the role of a
- This is a supervisory and management position governing functions of the programming staff within the Department of Biostatistics based in Smolensk. The successful candidate for this position will be responsible for hiring, training, mentoring and resourcing staff. The Manager Programming tracks project timelines, budgets, and resource needs across Biostatistics and Data Management. Effectively communicates priorities and work direction to complete assigned tasks on time and within budget. Assists Data Management and Biostatistics with developing tools and techniques for improving process efficiencies.
Education and experience required:
- University degree in computer science, statistics, biostatistics, mathematics or related field and at least five years of clinical/statistical programming and clinical research or related experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Database management, and SAS programming experience
- Supervisory experience required.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent English
- Experience in managing and developing staff and their career objectives including the ability to motivate, supervise and mentor staff
- Ability to facilitate communications with clients, project teams, departments and staff
- Ability to make decisions on company policies and procedures regarding programming
- Understand and track project budgets and bidding programming work
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple staff and assignments
- Ability to interact with clients and assist management in business development presentations.
To express you interest in the role, please send your CV in English.