- During the period on site to be present at the time of all deliveries to check the quantities and the delivery document/ invoices from supplier and submit to camp boss for signature
- Check and control the documents prepared per camp boss from 6 to 19 of each month
- Assists in the inventory of all locations (Catering, HSE uniforms, mini market) at the end of the month along with the store in charge, camp boss and project manager
- Checks and controls mini market inventory, sales and cash box.
- Check the PS and CSCM with camp boss to be confirm and control the accuracy of the stocks in the CSCM
- Checks maintenance back charge monthly with the maintenance engineer and chief maintenance
- Checks and controls all invoices, PS and gestion for Sulphide plant site.
- To follow up with the instructions given from the Almaty finance team and ensure it is properly implemented.
- Check and review the manday reports prepared by reception
- Reviews the invoice to client prepared by the camp boss.
- Ensure all the supplier invoices are sent to Almaty office along with the purchase order and receipt note.
- Ensure all information is correct entered in CSCM and assist project manager in preparing the EOM reports to Finance office before the 3rd of the following month.
- When onsite review the stock quantity and assist camp boss/ store keeper in preparing the purchase requisitions to ensure that they are not over/ under ordering products.
- Work with Chief cook, camp boss to monitor daily consumption and food cost.
- When on site monitor wastage/ left over after meals and to inform project manager if there in excess of acceptable levels.
- Needs to be fluent in Kazakh & Russian and medium level English
- Graduation in Accounting and at least 1 year experience
Ключевые навыкиAccountingInventory ManagementCost Control
Полная занятость, Вахтовый метод