- Junior UI/UX Designer (St. Petersburg).
- Assist UI/UX designer in working on existing projects and designing new mockups and concepts;
- Work independently on your own ideas and concepts;
- Keep a close eye on existing design and technology developments and incorporate them to your and team’s process.
- 3+ years relevant experience in software and/or web design;
- Understanding of user interface design principles (typography, layout principles, color, navigation);
- Strong experience with Sketch App and prototyping tools like Marvel or InvisionApp;
- Strong attention to detail and pixel-perfect design;
- Experienced in working with a professional technical or business target audience (expected to be demonstrated in your portfolio). A clear communicator with the ability to share the rationale for your design direction with product owners;
- Possesses strong planning skills (as the only designer of the Software Development team) and able to provide reasonable estimates;
- Acquainted with most popular design guidelines, such as Material design, etc. and modern design trends;
- Portfolio required (ability to show products in production will be a plus).
- Competitive salary depending on the interview results, annual performance-based bonuses;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Medical insurance;
- English lessons with native speaker;
- Office in the city centre.
Санкт-ПетербургПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день