Deloitte is seeking an Actuary to join the Financial Services Institutions group within the Audit & Assurance department at the Moscow office..
If a path doesn’t exist, create your own.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services. Deloitte is represented in six of Russia's largest cities, including Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Ufa, Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, where over 2100 of our specialists are employed.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
Deloitte's Actuarial & Insurance Solutions practice serves a wide variety of undertakings large international and local clients. Our skill sets are amplified by our immediate access to the extensive knowledge and experience of over 700 global Deloitte actuarial practitioners in insurance services. We foster an open and friendly working environment that supports career development.
- As a member of Deloitte & Touche Moscow you will develop impressive consulting skills and gain industry exposure that will enhance your career potential
- Opportunity of exposure to the variety of projects: audits, consulting, due diligence valuations
The role will involve:
- Calculating and advising on life and non-life insurance policies, pensions and employee benefits and investments
- Applying mathematical and statistical techniques to business problems
- Reporting under RAS and IFRS principles
- Graduate in Actuarial Science / Statistics / Mathematics/ Economics
- Work experience as an actuary at Insurance Company or Pension Fund
- Skills in Analyzing, Investigating, Numeracy, Communication, Cooperating
- Good knowledge of Excel, VBA, Access
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Russian and English
- Strong desire to build career within an International Audit firm
- Drive to develop professionally
- Willingness to complete the actuarial exams
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live by our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society, and make an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model in terms of quality, integrity, and positive change.
At Deloitte we are completely committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such we are absolutely dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting and improving both internally and with regard to the services we offer our clients. As a result, we look for candidates who are not only skilled professionals in their field, but who can also partner with us - candidates who are able to adapt, change and drive this exciting improvement forward with us. We are dedicated to giving you all the tools available to fulfil your potential and we are able to offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.