Deloitte CIS Moscow office is looking for an Actuary to our expanding Moscow team.
Deloitte's Actuarial & Insurance Solutions practice serves a wide variety of undertakings large international and local clients. Our skill sets are amplified by our immediate access to the extensive knowledge and experience of over 700 global Deloitte actuarial practitioners in insurance services. We foster an open and friendly working environment that supports career development.
• As a member of Deloitte & Touche Moscow you will develop impressive consulting skills and gain industry exposure that will enhance your career potential;
• Opportunity of exposure to the variety of projects: audits, consulting, due diligence valuations.
The role will involve:
• Calculating and advising on life and non-life insurance policies, pensions and employee benefits and investments;
• Applying mathematical and statistical techniques to business problems;
• Reporting under RAS and IFRS principles.
• Graduate in Actuarial Science / Statistics / Mathematics/ Economics;
• Work experience as an actuary at Insurance Company or Pension Fund;
• Skills in Analyzing, Investigating, Numeracy, Communication, Cooperating;
• Good knowledge of Excel, VBA, Access;
• Advising oral and written English;
• Strong desire to build career within an International Audit firm;
• Drive to develop professionally;
• Willingness to complete the actuarial exams.