з/п не указана
Deloitte is currently searching for a Manager in the Audit department at our office in Moscow.
Our Audit department not only carries out audits of the financial statements of companies in the Russia region in compliance with local and international standards, but also helps its clients to achieve their business objectives, strengthen risk management and improve transparency.
In conducting an external audit of clients' financial statements, Deloitte CIS holds itself to the standards of independence, professional objectivity, and technical excellence. The audit approach is designed to provide the flexibility to serve the unique circumstances and complexities of clients. The Deloitte CIS approach is to understand a client's business, the risks it faces, its internal controls, and assess the risk of material misstatement of the financials in order to design effective audit procedures. Our professionals bring a comprehensive methodology that leverages the extensive professional and technical resources for clients' specific circumstances.
The role will involve:
• Supervise a team of staff to produce project deliverables;
• Communicate effectively with the engagement management team, report progress;
• Provide business and technical guidance, identify opportunities and contributing to bid processes;
• Develop and implementing creative solutions for our expanding client base;
• Lead professionals in providing guidance, direction, information, sound management, and career development;
• Develop a strong team of Audit professionals.
• High degree of self-motivation and strong career aspirations;
• Strong commitment to providing an excellent client service;
• Higher education: Accounting/Finance/Economics;
• Professional qualification: CA, ACCA or CPA; RAS;
• 5+ years of core accounting experience within a Consulting firm
• Knowledge of best practice reporting, Russian and International Accounting Standards;
• Advanced computer capabilities;
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to develop and motivate all audit staff and provide them with counseling and career guidance;
• Willingness to travel extensively within Russia and C.I.S.;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Fluent written and spoken English and Russian languages skills.
• Fluent written and spoken business Russian
We are looking for individuals with considerable potential who welcome the challenge of working in a stable growing company. You will join us at an exciting time in our development and will be given the opportunity to take your career to its full potential. We offer exciting opportunities for professional development, an excellent and friendly working environment, challenging tasks and a competitive compensation package.
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.
Вакансия опубликована 22 мая 2017