Tranio, an international property broker, is now expanding overseas and is looking for an Overseas Property Sale and Lease Manager for English-speaking Clients.
Tranio — the best overseas property project in Russia.
In light of the local economic climate, we are actively developing our overseas activity, opening new markets and broadening our sales activities.
We are looking for a competent, communicative, driven and detail-oriented candidate with common sense and desire to work hard and create value.
This position can be described as follows: sales manager in Moscow, overseas real estate agent, foreign property broker, real estate broker, overseas property expert, overseas property sales client-manager, foreign property specialist.
Duties and responsibilities:
- processing incoming overseas property purchase requests
- overseas property purchase transaction support
- searching for new overseas partners
- performing tasks assigned by executive management
- fluent written and oral English
- understanding the process of investing money in overseas property
- excellent communication skills in all forms: in person, by phone, email, etc.
- skills for preparing financial models in Excel and property presentations
- German or any other second European language
To the successful candidate we are ready to offer:
- fixed salary (30 000-70 000 RUR)+ % of transactions. The fixed salary amount depends on applicant's skills and will be discussed after the test and interview
- comfortable working conditions in a modern office in the centre of Moscow
- employment in accordance with the Labour Code, working time from 10.00 to 19.00
- induction programme and constant training aimed at professional development
- young and friendly team of professionals
- opportunity for leadership in own department (subject to results and expertise)
We kindly ask you to answer a number of questions.
We respond to all candidates. If you have not received a reply from us within a week, please, contact us.