For our Electric&Automation team in Dnipro we are looking for a Software Engineer
What are the my responsibilities?
- Design of the SW and HMI for industry automation systems.
- Preparation of lists of SW needed for project realization, SW development, communications with customer about SW functions, commissioning.
- Preparation of documents/ descriptions for clients and manufacturing.
- Close cooperation with partners from zone lead to agree concepts as well as clarification of the technical functions, of new design solutions in the field of process automation, drives control;
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Completed higher technical education
- Solid knowledge in the area of automation control systems. Preferred experience in metallurgical industry.
- Relevant work experience in industrial automation of metallurgical industry.
- Good knowledges of Siemens software (TIA portal, PCS 7,Step7, WinCC,), knowledges of Rockwell automation would be an asset.
- Good knowledge of industrial communications.
- English or German language (advanced level for communication with a customer and headquarter).
- Team player, initiative, learning ability, result and quality orientation, analytical mind, MS Office applications.
- Readiness for long business trips, also abroad.
- 3−5 years experience in the field of automation.
Ключевые навыкиindustrial communicationsSiemens software (TIA portal, PCS 7,Step7, WinCC)
Полная занятость, полный день