Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer for the E-Commerce department in our Kyiv office to make the team even stronger and work with multiple big clients in the US, the UK and Canada.
Our customer is a leading company in the builders’ merchant and home improvement markets, and is a main supplier to the building and construction market, one of the largest industries in the UK. The customer operates 17 businesses from more than 1,900 sites across the UK and Ireland.
Project technologies and tools
- Hybris (E-Commerce Platform, based on Spring);
- Continuous Integration and Deployment;
- Agile best practices: SCRUM, TDD, ATDD, BDD, Pair Programming; Continuous Integration/Deployment; Direct interaction team-customer; Continuous process improvement; Clean Code.
- Configure continuous integration & deployment for 20 Hybris sites;
- Using automation provision and configure infrastructure as code;
- Provide quality automated environments that are fit for purpose;
- Ensuring that any technical issues faced by your team are resolved;
- Ensuring that communication to stakeholders is clear.
- Experience using automation to build infrastructure;
- Ansible / Terraform / AWS skills;
- A good knowledge of how a pipeline works with continuous integration;
- Great Linux administration skills;
- Good knowledge of both infrastructure and developer practices;
- The use of source control and merge requests.
Nice to have
- Agile, Scrum, iterative software development experience;
- Experience of working for a large team, in a large company in the retail or merchant sector is preferable but not essential.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Financial stability;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Kyiv to work at EPAM;
- Experienced specialists are provided with an opportunity to be promoted to Project Managers & Team Leaders as well as relocate to other offices of EPAM around the world;
- Partial grant of the cost of certification;
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers);
- Opportunity for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Corporate and social events (parties, football, tennis etc.).