Our company MediaCom is looking for Data Analyst.
- Develop econometric modeling and simulations/forecasts applied to marketing mix optimization, campaign segmentation, pricing optimization to support our client engagements.
- Manage the retrieving, compiling, and formatting of large volumes of data.
- Analyze data to generate graphics for use in client presentations (dashboards).
- Utilize syndicated research tools to retrieve various types of data (macroeconomic, marketing, business, etc.).
- Write and test macros that help automate data/modeling process using SAS, SPSS, Excel VBA, SQL Server (as a plus).
- Build forecasts and budgets based on historical data as part of the planning process.
- Act as primary day-to-day contact on insights and analytics to digital and traditional media managers and client team.
- Manage project timelines and deliverable schedules and share concerns about deliverables, timelines, and issues with project managers and directors.
- Manage and mentor analysts on projects to ensure excellence and professional development.
Skills and Behaviors:
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations using statistical and econometric modeling techniques.
- Understanding of industry research sources, such as Nielsen/IRI sales data or TV/online advertising data.
- Fluency in E-Views, Statistica, SAS, SPSS, or any other advanced analytics software package.
- Familiarity with SQL and proven experience working with at least one of the major databases platforms a plus.
- Comprehensive understanding of metrics: Media (e.g. impression, GRP, CPV etc.), Measurement analytics, Quantitative business measures (LTV, ROI, Effectiveness, etc.), Statistics (Correlations, t-value VIF etc.).
- Knowledge of visual techniques for data analysis and presentation.
Qualifications and other relevant information:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- An MS degree in Statistics, Economics, or Applied Math is a plus.
- 2-5 years related work experience.
We offer competitive salary and high professional team
Москва, Цветной бульвар, 2, м. ТрубнаяПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день