Our client, a large international trade and service company operating in the agricultural market, one of the leading companies in Europe, announces a competition for Marketing communication and advertising manager, Kharkov
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing, designing and permanent updating of the company website (for Ukraine, Russia, Moldova, partly also Germany, and other countries in the future) and our product-apps for smartphone;
- Other interaction / communication activities with our customers: direct mailings, blogging, webinars and others;
- Success analytics of our internet / new media marketing activities;
- Working with traditional media (ads and articles in the professional press);
- Designing, ordering and timely production of advertising materials, company stationary and giveaways;
- Preparation of the graphic part of layout originals, such as advertising texts, labels, broadsheets, catalogues, booklets, advertising cards, roll-ups, banners, greeting cards; control under it’s quality;
- Support of business correspondence with foreign partners, translation of presentations from and into English;
- Organization, planning and work coordination upon performance of advertising campaigns and marketing events (Field days, seminars, conferences, customer’s business trips, corporate events both in Ukraine and abroad);
- Preparation, implementation and monitoring of the adherence to the internal rules of corporate design and style;
- Assistance and support to the Marketing Managers in the countries in cost controlling according to approved marketing budget and in their other functional responsibilities.
- Education: university degree;
- Working experience at a similar position of at least 2 years;
- Excellent working proficiency with computers and modern software – Microsoft Office, Mac & Windows, with graphic design software such as Adobe Suite - InDesign as the most important tool but also Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Strong aesthetic feeling for communication design;
- Excellent proficiency in Ukrainian and Russian languages, high literacy level;
- English – Upper Intermediate are a must;
- Strong understanding and usage of current social and web media (Internet, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram);
- Plan of agreements and contracts framing for organization and realization of advertising; -Knowledge of business etiquette;
- Full commitment, enthusiasm and ability to make decisions in emergency situations, attention to detail, working with large amounts of data;
- Good communication and analytical skills, responsibility, high level of culture and education, goal-oriented and stress resistant capabilities.
WORKING AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS:
The company offers competitive payment level, possibility of personal development , work in team of professionals.
Please note that sending your CV to DOPOMOGA Ukraine email address, is a confirmation of your agreement for personal data processing for recruitment and staffing of companies which are the customers of the agency.
Полная занятость, полный день