Daminion Software is a fast-growing company that specializes in digital asset management software solutions for small marketing teams. The company has offices in the USA, Canada, Germany, Russia and South Africa. Some of our customers are: FC Porto, Game Studios: Blizzard/Activision, Odyssey Marine Exploration, etc...
The Content Marketer conducts research, writes and edits high-quality marketing copy and editorial content to promote sales and educate customers of Daminion products. In this role, you’ll immerse yourself and be passionate about marketing, design, business, and Daminion new releases and tips and tricks posts. This is a great opportunity for expats who wants to leave and work in Russia. In a sunny and green Stavropol (A city of 2016 in Russia)
- Research, create and deliver high-quality content about marketing, design, business, image management, and Daminion
- Primarily generate interesting and engaging headlines and marketing copy for campaigns, web banners, and various marketing collateral, with a strong call to action to entice viewers to call or click, and ultimately travel.
- Manage our Email-newsletters
- Actively participate in meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Passionate copywriter with the desire to develop your career while sticking to what you love – marketing, copyrighting and photography!
- Minimum 1 year of marketing and journalist/copyrighting experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills - Applicants who provide relevant writing clips strongly preferred
- Exceptional understanding of promotional copywriting, writing for the web and SEO
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as a valuable member of a team
- Marketing skills. You need to analyze and adjust your content marketing strategy.
Please include cover letter, examples of work and salary requirements.