We are looking for talented senior developers who are not foreign to new and interesting, looking for opportunities to develop, grow and share their experience with teammates.
- University degree or higher professional education, with duration of at least 3 years
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Strong knowledge of Java both as a platform and as a programming language
- Fluency in English
At least 2 years of experience in:
- Java EE: JBoss, Hibernate, Spring, EJB
- DBMS: PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Frontend technologies: AngularJS, jQuery, D3.js, HTML5, SVG, CSS3, SCSS, LESS
- Version control systems: Mercurial, Git, Subversion
- Test automation frameworks: JUnit, JMeter, Gatling, Selenium, REST-assured
- Continuous integration tools: Jenkins, Bamboo
- Build automation tools: Maven, Ant
- IaaS solutions: OpenStack, AWS EC2
Where we call to:
Velocity (formerly iTest Lab Optimizer) is a network lab management solution designed for telecom companies to be able to keep track of their resources and increase lab utilization.
Velocity provides features for, including, but not limited to, managing and maintaining network device inventory, topology building, automated topology resolving (process of mapping virtual links into an actual set of switches/routers), network auto-discovery, resource reservation, state checking, and utilization reports. Killer feature of Velocity is its ability to perform mapping of an abstract topology into a set of real (physical) resources and connections, allowing user to express high-level requirements, and the system will find and activate the best matching resources for the specified time.
The latest release adds the support of IaaS cloud orchestration - user can build a complex virtual topology in minutes using simple and yet powerful Web-based Topology Editor.
The application is being developed by Xored Software for Spirent Communications since 2012. Development involves solving challenging tasks such as inventing and implementing graph algorithms, keeping good performance for high amount of inventory resources, cooperating with remote teams, and others. Development process includes daily standup meetings, unit- and integration- test coverage, code reviews, continuous integration, all to keep high quality of the product. We use Java EE stack for backend, and various frontend technologies, including AngularJS, D3.js, jQuery, and others.
What we offer:
- Daily challenges
- Great team of highly skilled professionals
- Freedom to create and shape from early ground up
- Freedom of choice of development tools
- Opportunity to influence the work of the team or the entire company
- Results of your work will be used all around the world