з/п не указана
Worldwide leading manufacturer of medical devices is looking for Business Unit Manager.
Key job activities:
Sales & Marketing strategy for the relevant clinical areas:
- Build deep market, product and organization insights in the areas of responsibility.
- Develop strategic plans and operational business plans in accordance with the overall Medical Department plans and objectives.
- Develop and deliver sales & marketing strategy in accordance with strategic and business plans.
- Ensure necessary support from cross functional stakeholders (supply chain, finance, HR, etc.)
- Initiative and support of the new business opportunities.
- Represent Russia & CIS region at the international level for related products and areas
- Develop and implement budgets per Products, have full responsibility for the P&L.
- Coordinate with Sales to ensure financial targets will be met.
- Suggest pricing strategy.
People leadership & management
- Align teams under responsibility around Strategic and Business plans, motivate teams to achieve agreed objectives
- Recruit, develop and manage teams, monitoring activity of the team to improve performance and capabilities
- Direct involvement in talent management process, development of potential candidates for the senior management positions
- Setting clear and motivating targets for the team and monitoring achievement on a constant basis against set targets
- Ensuring effective organizational structure for the BU
- Reinforcement of corporate principles
- Co-operation with support functions (HR, Finance, SHM, etc.)
Higher education (basic medical/technical education preferable)
At least 5 years of experience in a multinational company in Health Sciences / Pharmaceutical market
At least 3 years of experience in marketing area management
Excellent leadership and people management skills.
Good spoken and written English skills
Broad knowledge of medical business.
Extensive cross-functional knowledge (e.g. regulatory, business analytics, etc.)
* Подбор персонала в сфере медицины и фармацевтики
Вакансия опубликована 7 ноября 2016