Our client, a large industrial group, is looking for Legal Advisor (Corporate and M&A) for its Legal Department.
- Legal support for M&A, reorganization, due diligence, creation of joint ventures and investment activities
- Research and advise on various legal matters, including corporate, contract, and commercial law (Ukraine and international jurisdictions)
- Structuring of transactions and preparation of transactions documents
- Preparation of NDA, term sheets, MOU, SPA, SHA, disclosure letters, statutory documents, corporate resolutions, powers of attorney, loan agreements, etc.
- Prepare documents analysis (model contracts, letters of attorney, regulations, etc.)
- Elaborate legal opinions and research findings
- Legal support of investment projects
- Negotiate on legal aspects with both Ukrainian and international counterparties of the company
- Provide consultations and make presentations where required
- Participation in business and legal negotiations on behalf of the company
- English Law contracts expertise
- industry-specific experience and/or law/consulting firm experience of at least 5 years
- M&A and legal due diligence experience
- experience in legal support of investment activities
- attractive portfolio of implemented law projects, where possible knowledge of corporate, contract and civil/commercial law, currency control regulations, legal due diligence
- fluent English, in addition to Ukrainian and Russian
- hardworking and dedicated individual
- enthusiastic team player
- analytical and critical thinking
- excellent time management skills, ability to work in a team
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- high level of self-motivation, proactiveness and commitment to results
- University degree in law, LLM or MBA from a well-known school is desired
This is a single contributor position. The position is located in Kyiv, Ukraine.
On behalf of our client, we guarantee confidentiality for all applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.