з/п не указана
The Business Process Solutions group works specifically with projects involving maintenance of accounting and tax books of clients, preparation of accounting, tax and other statutory reporting, payroll processing, HR administration for companies operating in all industries. Our clients are mainly foreign owned companies represented in Russia either as Russian Legal Entities with 100% foreign capital or as branches or representative offices. You will be exposed to a variety of major multinational and Russian corporations as well as to global companies investing in Russia. We are a practice that is expanding rapidly, and we are completely committed to attracting and retaining highly skilled talent to join our team.
The role will involve:
• Working as part of an experienced team on complex tax and accounting outsourcing projects for multinational companies operating in all industries (Oil & gas, retail, whole-sale trading, media business, etc.).
• Maintaining a strong focus on client service delivery – working closely with your existing clients developing relationships with them and generating new opportunities for the Firm.
• Researching and analyzing various sources of client data – compiling clear and concise summaries thereof and presenting such findings to your relevant peers and managers.
• Developing tax and accounting skills constantly, being involved in challenging projects.
• Communicating consistently with your current clients, maintain an exceptional level of professional knowledge when holding such discussions and constantly coming across as a credible expert in your field.
• Working as part of a multifunctional team.
• Supervising subordinates and developing as a leader.
• Managing more than one assignment / project at any given time.
The successful candidate should possess:
• A University qualification in Accounting, Audit, Finance, Economics.
• Years of relevant experience – obtained either from professional services firms or from industry.
• Solid Russian accounting and tax knowledge (applicable for Russian and foreign companies).
• Experience in payroll processing and calculation of relevant taxes and social contributions.
• Experience in preparation of tax, accounting and statistical reporting.
• Strong “1C Accounting” software skills.
• The ability and willingness to learn quickly, teach and coach subordinates.
• Excellent communication skills – fluent Russian and English and the ability to formulate, present and write concise, clear summaries on tax and accounting matters.
• The ability to work effectively in a team and to manage multiple engagements.
• Result orientated with a strong ability to meet tight deadlines.
• A high degree of self-motivation, drive and ambition.
• Strong commitment to providing an excellent client service at all times.
Вакансия опубликована 6 февраля 2017