Требуемый опыт работы
з/п не указана
The Business Process Solutions group works specifically with the projects involving maintenance of accounting and tax books of clients both RAAS and IFRS in different ERP systems, preparation of accounting, tax and other statutory reporting, payroll processing, HR administration for companies operating in various industries. Our clients are foreign owned companies represented in Russia, as well as Russian Legal Entities. We are a practice that is expanding rapidly, and we are committed to attracting and retaining highly skilled talent to join our team.
The role will involve:
- Participation in Deoffshorization engagements (CFC);
- Completion and review of IFRS/U.S. GAAP tax packages; IFRS/U.S. GAAP deferred tax calculation;
- Participation in automatization of IFRS/U.S. GAAP reporting and IFRS/U.S. GAAP tax packages in ERP;
- Methodology support on IFRS/U.S. GAAP-related questions;
- Transformation of financial statements of individual companies from RSA to IFRS/U.S. GAAP and vice versa;
- Preparation of IFRS consolidated and stand-alone financial statements and disclosures;
- Maintaining a strong focus on high-quality client service: working closely with your existing clients, developing relationships with them and generating new opportunities for the Firm;
- Researching and analyzing various client data sources, compiling clear and concise summaries and presenting the findings to your relevant peers and managers;
- Constantly developing your IFRS/U.S. GAAP tax and accounting knowledge as a result of being involved in challenging projects;
- Communicating regularly with your current clients while maintaining an exceptional level of professional knowledge and coming across as a credible expert in your field;
- Developing and supervising subordinates;
- Managing several assignments/projects at any given time.
- University degree in accounting, audit, finance or economics;
- Solid IFRS/U.S. GAAP and Russian accounting knowledge
- understanding of taxation applicable for Russian and foreign companies;
- Experience in preparation of IFRS/U.S. GAAP reports;
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly and effectively and mentor subordinates;
- Excellent communication skills; fluency in Russian and English (i.e., ability to formulate, present and write clear and concise
summaries on tax and accounting matters);
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as manage multiple engagements;
- Result-orientated approach to work and ability to meet stringent deadlines;
- High degree of self-motivation, drive and ambition;
- Strong commitment to providing an excellent client service at all times.
Полная занятость, полный день
Вы откликаетесь на вакансию в другой стране
Страна размещения вакансии — Россия.
В резюме не указано, что вы готовы туда переехать.
Отклик направлен работодателю
Сопроводительное письмо к отклику
Произошла ошибка, попробуйте ещё раз