з/п не указана
Embria is an international group, currently embracing more than 15 partner companies focused on various sectors of Internet business.
It is primarily active in several niches: Internet advertising, social networks/social services and online games.
Over the past nine years, we have attracted prominent entrepreneurs and effective teams, respecting each company within Embria as an independent business. Our partners keep their individuality and flair while we tend to their basic business needs and growth.
Currently we’re setting a new business entity in Limassol, Cyprus, hence looking for a local GM.
- Oversee the Company’s functions, as well as day-to-day operations of the business,
- Develop and maintain an effective corporate structure and business procedures,
- Ensure compliance with local legal, administrative, quality and risk standards,
- Actively develop and maintain local HR policy - participate in interviews, C&B matters and staff assessment,
- Monitor competition and international market trends, inform the Central office,
- Monitor key functions performance,
- In coordination with the Departmental Heads and with the support of the R&D - to identify new products that will enhance the Company’s competitiveness,
- Keep the Board of Directors informed on important issues and ensure the effective and efficient implementation of the decisions taken,
- Get actively involved in networking & business development activities.
- Relevant local management experience, especially in a start-up situation,
- ideally IT/AdTech/FinTech background,
- Familiar with local legal, financial, accounting, HR, administrative practices - ready to come up with a solution or consult the Central office,
- Ready to multitask and cope with unexpected issues that are always related to a new office setup,
- Greek language enough to communicate with local authorities, English as a working language, knowledge of Russian would be a big plus,
- Cyprus/EU citizenship.
Вакансия опубликована 7 ноября 2016