Embria is an international group, currently embracing more than 15 partner companies focused on various sectors of Internet business.
It is primarily active in several niches: Internet advertising, social networks/social services and online games.
Over the past nine years, we have attracted prominent entrepreneurs and effective teams, respecting each company within Embria as an independent business. Our partners keep their individuality and flair while we tend to their basic business needs and growth.
Currently we’re setting a new business entity in Limassol, Cyprus, hence looking for a local Financial Manager.
- Prepare and monitor budgets, financial statements, sales and activity reports to get understanding of the current and forecasted financial position of the Company,
- Monitor the Company's financial position and present associated reports to the General Manager and Board of Directors to support strategic decision-making,
- Review internal audit reports on a regular basis,
- Maintain and monitor accurate cash flow and cost management procedures,
- Establish an effective internal control framework,
- Liaise with external auditors, banks, payment systems and associates.
- Relevant experience 3+ years,
- Expert Cyprus tax and reporting system knowledge. Functionally - the Isle of Man and Ireland,
- Greek and English proficiency, Russian knowledge is highly desirable.