Требуемый опыт работы
з/п не указана
более 6 лет
Embria is an international group, currently embracing more than 15 partner companies focused on various sectors of Internet business.
It is primarily active in several niches: Internet advertising, social networks/social services and online games.
Over the past nine years, we have attracted prominent entrepreneurs and effective teams, respecting each company within Embria as an independent business. Our partners keep their individuality and flair while we tend to their basic business needs and growth.
Currently we’re setting a new business entity in Limassol, Cyprus, hence looking for a local Chief Accountant.
- Set up accounting for several legal entities and synchronize it with the Central office,
- Proper handling of financial transactions and approval within designated limits,
- Review and proceed with the correction of errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports,
- Handle tax matters and prepare the VAT returns in an accurate and timely manner,
- Monitor expenditures, report major fluctuations,
- Prepare payments (banks, cheques and cash) on a daily basis,
- Perform bank reconciliations,
- Implement internal control policies and procedures,
- Co-ordinate the annual independent audit including preparation of financial statements, work papers and supporting schedules for the annual financial review.
- Relevant CA experience 3+ years,
- ACCA, ACA, CPA or similar certificate,
- IFRS knowledge (especially within a group of companies), related 1C hands-on experience,
- Expert Cyprus tax system knowledge. Functionally - the Isle of Man and Ireland,
- Greek and English proficiency, Russian knowledge is highly desirable,- Cyprus/EU citizenship.
Полная занятость, полный день
Отклик направлен работодателю
Сопроводительное письмо к отклику
Произошла ошибка, попробуйте ещё раз