Works with analysts and business partners to design and deliver reporting/analytic solutions, as required to deliver new systems functionality supporting corporate business objectives. This position typically works on complex and challenging projects.
- Design and ongoing management of data warehouse and data models to ensure proper functioning of analytics.
- Design and implement ETL procedures framework to gather complex data inputs from multiple sources to create consolidated analytic data sources; as well as ensure data is verified and quality is checked.
- Carry out monitoring, tuning, and database performance analysis.
- Perform the design and extension of data marts.
- Thorough documentation of all process and procedures associated with design and implementation.
- Strong written and spoken English, ability to fully function in English speaking environment.
- 3+ years in Data Warehouse Development role.
- Experience diagnosing database performance issues
- Strong data modelling experience
- Project/initiative responsibility, proactivity
- Advanced BI technologies and tools
- Competitive salary
- Performance and Compensation review twice a year
- Training and development opportunities
- Medical insurance
- Free lunch, coffee points