- Preparation of credit requests under supervision of the originating offers (Credit Coordination actively interacts with Front Office, receives information, describes the transaction and the Bank's strategy towards the client, makes commercial justification of the request limit, wile profound credit/risk analysis is performed by Risk department);
- Preparation of the term-sheets together with the originating teams;
- Participation in preparation of credit documentation, negotiation of principle terms and conditions of the documentation with the clients and the Bank's Legal Risk departments;
- Handling of waiver requests, analyzing the substance of wavier requests and their implications on the Bank's position;
- Monitoring the evolution of the creditworthiness of the clients, preparation of quarterly monitoring of the clients' financial position in accordance with CBR requirements;
- Preparation of presentations and memos at the request of the Bank's president;
- Participation in the preparation of materials for the setting of country limits and strategy in relation to Russia and Central Asian countries.
- University degree in finance/economics/business;
- At least 2 years' experience within a bank or investment or consulting company as risk/credit/corp.finance analyst responsible for corp clients (or banks);
- Fluent English;
- Knowledge of RAS and IFRS accounts as an advanced reader;
- Enrolment to CFA or ACCA program will be considered as an advantage.
- Полная занятость, полный день.
Полная занятость, полный день