Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Java Software Engineer for our Dnipropetrovsk office to make our team even stronger.
As a Senior Java Software Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
We are looking for Senior Java Software Engineers to work on mid-term web projects. The duration of each is from 8 to 12 months. After the release of the project, team is transferred to the new one.
Currently Dnepropetrovsk office is developing several different portals and a few are in the launching process. Our European and US customers have multidirectional businesses and want to create e-commerce projects for their businesses to function offline.
For the last two years, the team of this stream has grown from 5 to 80 people, and has been recognized as the most dynamic one of EPAM Global. Teams of 7-10 people consist of Java developers (Back End) and JS Developer (Front End), as well as Tech Lead and QA.
Projects are developed on the Adobe AEM platform (former Adobe CQ). We propose training program, time and resources to learn it.
Adobe Experience Manager- CMS is geared specifically for large companies and corporations with substantial -and often global- infrastructures. It combines web content management, digital asset management, and social collaboration to deliver a solution that allows large companies to manage incredible amounts of information, multiple internal and external websites, a myriad of media assets, and detailed workflow.
- Create system level design and detailed technical architecture documents;
- Oversee the development efforts and provide technical guidance as needed;
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry and enterprise-wide trends and best practices. Recommend and integrate supporting technologies (e.g. analytics, search, translation and migration);
- Development of proposals for implementation and design of Web Content Management solutions, based on Adobe AEM;
- Participation in customer’s workshops and presentation of the proposed solution;
- Understand performance issues and approach them systematically.
- 3+ years’ experience developing web applications using Java SE/EE platform;
- Experience developing multi-language, multi-cultural web applications for both web and mobile platforms;
- Strong background in design and implementation of web services (REST, SOAP);
- Experience integrating search engines (Apache SOLR/Lucene, Adobe S&P), web analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Site Catalyst);
- Experience with multiple full lifecycle software development processes, approaches and methods (SCRUM & RUP);
- Knowledge of supporting technologies such as Apache Felix (OSGI), Apache Sling, Jackrabbit (or JCR) will be a plus.
- Competitive salary with regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Personal development plan with access to corporate library, technology trainings and mentoring program;
- 24 days paid vacation;
- 100% paid sick list (+7 paid sick days without sick list);
- Medical insurance with vouchers for sport clubs and swimming pools;
- English classes with native speakers and certified English teachers;
- Relocation package.