Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a DevOps/Support Engineer for our Dnipropetrovsk office to make our team even stronger.
We are looking for an engineer who will be working on the 2-d line of support. He/she will be responsible for maintaining permission dataset and supporting UAT and test environment users.
We develop a part of integrated system, which support all business processes in the company with offices in 58 countries on six continents. Network of our customer extends to every corner of the globe.
EPAM project team consist of 21 developers. 19 of them in Ukraine (mostly in Dnipropetrovsk) and two developers are on site in London. There are a solution architect, a BA, a java tech lead, testers and several Java and C# developers on the project.
- Maintaining permission dataset;
- Supporting UAT and test environment users.
- SQL and PL/SQL knowledge;
- Linux/Unix knowledge on confident user level;
- Intermediate English.
- Competitive salary with regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Personal development plan with access to corporate library, technology trainings and mentoring program;
- 24 days paid vacation;
- 100% paid sick list (+7 paid sick days without sick list);
- Medical insurance with vouchers for sport clubs and swimming pools;
- English classes with native speakers and certified English teachers;
- Relocation package.