Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Delivery Manager for our Kharkiv office to make the team even stronger.
Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
As a Senior Delivery Manager, your role will be to oversee management and EPAM clients’ relationships. The Senior Delivery Manager is accountable for the overall project delivery, client satisfaction and management of expectations while ensuring that the work is on strategy, on time and within budget.
EPAM in Kharkiv is seeking a Senior Delivery Manager to join our entrepreneurial-minded team. This position will plan and oversee agile development projects and solution engineering initiatives for one of EPAM’s strategic global accounts in the food retail sector. As a Delivery Manager, you will collaborate directly with the customer, development teams, product owners, and other stakeholders to ensure the software is delivered efficiently, on time, and to the highest standards.
The customer is one of the world’s largest food retail groups aiming to accelerate its online presence in the world. Our project is about to developing and scale new features, change and support existing functionality for different brands in a large eCommerce solution, which is based on the Hybris eCommerce framework. The main goal is to develop a technical foundation that allows quickly, and at low cost, to launch new features in a flexible manner, to grow the market and maximize return on operational base cost. To achieve it current development teams are adopting agile methodologies and working in close collaboration with product owners, third-party vendors and stakeholders from different departments. The account includes 6+ distributed development, UI Automation and DevOps teams with proven potential to grow.
- Deliver projects and products using agile methodologies and best practices, learning and iterating frequently;
- Lead the collaborative planning process to prioritize the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team;
- Work closely with the product owner(s) to define the product roadmap and to create user stories;
- Ensure team solution-oriented thinking and constructive pro-active attitude;
- Ensure effective cross-team communication and coordination;
- Work throughout the organization to remove impediments and improve process;
- Maintain relevant performance metrics to ensure continuous improvement;
- Be ready for business trips (20 – 25%).
- 5+ years of agile delivery management experience, preferably with regard to eCommerce solutions;
- Experience working in leadership/managerial functions on several small or medium size projects with average monthly workload in the range from 40-100+ FTEs;
- High level knowledge of either MS Technology & Java. Should be able to intelligently participate in technical discussions as needed;
- Able to plan, estimate and control project costs;
- Solid knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle and Software Engineering Process. Broad knowledge of project management standards and practices, able to perform project manager's activities during Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Closing project phases as well as practice several Software Development Methodologies;
- Experience in working on proposal/bid/pre-sales/SOW/contracts;
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience embedded within an agile development team, facilitating the day to day development efforts and delivering high quality product;
- Ability to work with both business and technical groups to facilitate collaboration, respect, and continuous performance improvement;
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating the ability to enforce standards, recognize needs for change, and implementing corrections when necessary;
- Exceptional written communication and interpersonal skills for both technical and executive end audiences;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and adapt in a fast-changing environment;
- Previous software engineering or quality assurance experience is a plus;
- Online retail experience is a plus;
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, business or related field;
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers);
Полная занятость, полный день