Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Lead Software Test Automation Engineer for our Kharkiv office to make the team even stronger.
We are seeking a Lead Software Test Automation Engineer who has experience in automation testing of web applications and web-services. The candidate should know at least 2 programming languages, be able to setup automation process on the project from scratch, can be a supervisor to several sub-ordinates.
Our customer is a large online travel company that manages an extensive portfolio of travel-focused websites. Consists of several famous brands. The project has web-UI and API automation testing solutions developing on C#, Selenium WebDriver, and SpecFlow.
- Be a technical expert in test automation on a project (from selecting a tool to acceptance of release);
- Be the main contact person for the customers for everything that is related to test automation;
- Find out tasks from stakeholders, plan, decompose, delegate them, control their status;
- Status reporting to managers and customers;
- Be responsible for test automation team on the project;
- Help in developing test automation within EPAM (share knowledge, take part in company-level technical events);
- Be ready to go an extra mile when needed.
- 4+ years of automation testing experience;
- Knowledge of at least 2 programming languages (preferably C# and Java). Strong level in one of them;
- Extensive experience in at least 2 different test automation tools. Ideally standalone (QTP, TestComplete etc.) + free/integrated (Selenium, Coded UI, etc.);
- Strong knowledge of test automation approaches, ability to select and prove approach (DDT, KDT, BDD, TDD, etc.);
- Proven experience creating test automation framework from scratch;
- Good knowledge of and experience in using software design patterns in test automation;
- Strong experience in building/extending and following software development and testing process;
- Experience working in Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban);
- Good knowledge of manual testing;
- Experience in selecting a tool for test automation will be a plus;
- Experience in pre-sales activities will be a plus;
- Experience in test automation of REST/SOAP services will be a plus;
- Experience in test automation both for desktop and web projects will be an advantage;
- Strong knowledge of SQL will be an advantage;
- Experience in leading a team will be a plus;
- Experience in mentoring people will be a plus;
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Social package – medical insurance, sports;
- Large list of professional and soft skills trainings and workshops;
- Work – life balance schedule;
- Free English trainings, workshops, meetings with native speakers;
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals.
Полная занятость, полный день