Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Lead Java Engineer for our Kharkiv office to make the team even stronger.
Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
As a Lead Java Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
WHAT IS HYBRIS? It's a leading eCommerce platform being authentically a future of eCommerce today. It incorporates stores for web, mobile and more for B2C and B2B including powerful search and merchandising, master data management (MDM) / PIM, order management, and web content management. Built on a single stack of modern, standards-based, service-oriented technology. Hybris is able to manage: 20 million SKUs on one of the largest online retail sites; two million customers and 500,000 orders per day for one of the largest wholesale distributors; 2,500 stores in 44 global markets for one of the largest physical retailers. In just 4 months, hybris was deployed in 42 countries and now processes 6000 inquiries per second.
WHY HYBRIS? Hybris is able to: build upon latest Spring release, including Spring MVC and Spring Integration frameworks; provide full-text search with SOLR; provide RDBMS-independent, support MongoDB in certain modules; provide plain old JSP + top-edge java script frameworks for a storefront; support both REST and SOAP; provide modular architecture, cloud integration and best code practices (Checkstyle, CPD, PMD, FindBugs).
Project technologies and tools:
- Design patterns;
- Lead an Agile development team;
- Make technical decisions;
- Perform technical Spikes, build PoC;
- Communicate directly with the customer;
- Write high quality code;
- Perform code review;
- Endorse best practices;
- Improve existing processes;
- Mentor less experienced colleagues;
- Support deployment activities.
- 4+ years of practical experience in Java and J2EE;
- 1+ year of team leadership experience;
- Good experience with Design patterns, architecture frameworks;
- Good knowledge of Spring technologies;
- Good communication and presentation skills are required;
- Experience with Agile;
- Good spoken and written English level.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers);