Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer for our Kharkiv office to make the team even stronger.
As a Lead DevOps Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our customer is a US based company that is a global rights broker for the world’s most sought after materials, including millions of in- and out-of-print books, journals, newspapers, magazines, movies, television shows, images, blogs and e-books.
Project technologies and tools:
- Cloud technologies;
- To be involved an expert who can automate a bunch of manual IT work, create and configuration instances, VPC, ELB etc. and teach other team member how to do it;
- Design, implement, and maintain continuous build and deployment delivery mechanisms, leveraging innovative programmatic solutions and automation;
- Design and build software infrastructure for complete CI for the build and testing of the products;
- Manage and monitor the engineering labs, including provisioning of new hardware and virtual machines, debugging problems impacting engineering and provisioning access and accounts;
- Develop custom tools and integration with existing tools to increase engineering productivity;
- Work closely with the Development team to identify and communicate critical paths;
- Manage and effectively deliver features committed to the Release Plan;
- Handle issues and risks proactively.
- At least 5 years of professional experience;
- Deep understanding of Cloud concepts and AWS services (EC2, VPC, ELB, etc);
- Experience with CI tools and configuration management systems Chef;
- Knowledge of some scripting languages (Ruby, Python);
- Experience architecting and implementing elastic scalable solution in AWS;
- Good understanding of development principles, paradigms and Setup development process;
- Work experience in an Agile environment;
- Able to objectively audit other work;
- Able to travel extensively;
- High level of independence, excellent problem solving skills, dynamic attitude and pragmatic mindset;
- Good spoken and written English.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers);