Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for an Enterprise Architect for our Kharkiv office to make the team even stronger.
We are looking to build and strengthen our Enterprise Architecture teams across the country. In this role, you will be the subject matter expert responsible for analyzing business requirements and problems to determine the architectural framework, technology requirements, and the right set of tools for the best possible cloud based solution to fulfill the needs of our clients.
- Plan, design, and architect infrastructure and platforms related to cloud computing, including project management and strategic planning;
- Architect and coordinate various cloud migration solutions; provide various options for application implementation;
- Assess the client’s environments and prepare the roadmap on the migration to cloud solutions;
- Lead cloud offering architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment;
- Design, architect and implement new capabilities that addresses any gaps and provides an integrated end-to-end scalable, enterprise-class solution;
- Responsible for driving requirements for integrating cloud capabilities and scenarios supporting the service, including service availability, quality, outage management, subscription management, correlation of usage and charges, and cost efficient solution architecture;
- Act as a technical liaison between clients, service engineering teams and support;
- Provide technical guidance regarding performance, scalability, security, design, and implementation of cloud services;
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the Information EPAM Community;
- Shape and execute a strategy to encourage broad use of Cloud services.
- Experience designing, building, and improving cloud environments;
- Strong Infrastructure Architecture background with experience with virtualization technologies;
- Ability to provide advanced engineering support to production support teams for complex application performance and infrastructure issues;
- Broad knowledge of systems infrastructure that power modern and highly available web and mobile applications, with deep domain expertise in various areas;
- Strong communication skills, presentation skills, ownership acumen, and be able to deconstruct complex problems & projects into execution detail;
- 5-10 years' technical experience in an IT technical leadership role;
- Experience interacting with clients in a consultative manner, demonstrating expertise in solution architecture and instilling confidence in EPAM’s service offering;
- Willing to identify and strategically drive technology decisions to accelerate customer expansion and reduce service delivery timelines;
- Ability to work with stakeholders, both leadership and subject matter experts, to build a holistic view of the organization's strategy, processes, information, and information technology assets;
- Possibility to travel up to 30-50%.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Partial grant of the cost of certification;
- Free English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers).
Полная занятость, полный день