Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a DevOps Solution Architect for our Kharkiv office to make the team even stronger.
We are looking to build and strengthen our Enterprise Architecture teams across the country. In this role, you will be the subject matter expert responsible for analyzing business requirements and problems to determine the architectural framework, technology requirements, and the right set of tools for the best possible software enabled solution to fulfill the needs of our clients.
As a DevOps Solution Architect, you'll be helping EPAM Clients to adopt modern delivery approach, and adjust to evolving business strategies and emerging technologies. You will work on design, implementation and deployment of enterprise solutions for clients from various industries, conduct technology and process assessments, and contribute to presales activities.
This position will require advanced technical depth and experience in multiple disciplines, technical leadership, as well as outstanding problem solving and communication skills. You will be involved in the full project lifecycle from analysis and planning to deployment and operations, with particular stress on automation, provisioning, and cloud enablement.
- Plans, designs and drives implementation of enterprise architecture solutions with primary focus on application, cloud and infrastructure automation;
- Leads consultancy engagements for organizations across various industries, with a wide range of technologies involved;
- Develops business cases involving complex ROI/TCO/Business benefit analysis, and communicates them clearly to both business and technical audience;
- Enforces a collaborative agile environment and technology best practices, bringing together engineering and operations effort to create enterprise solutions that support high availability, maintainability and automation, with reduced effort and costs;
- Identifies solutions to convert to packaged, repeatable offering, and contributes to producing intellectual property based on these solutions;
- Produces high quality documentation for business and technical audience;
- Communicates EPAM’s competitive advantage to customers in a compelling articulate manner in speech, writing and formal presentation;
- Captures and shares best-practice knowledge amongst the Information EPAM Community;
- Drives innovation and provides industry thought leadership.
- 5 to 10 year' experience in enterprise architecture and leadership roles;
- Recent experience in Architecture, Design, and Implementation of highly scalable and highly available solutions;
- Excellent people management, leadership, and ability to lead teams in multi-vendor environment;
- Outstanding negotiation skills and high commercial awareness. Willing to identify and strategically drive technology decisions to optimize TCO and decrease time to market;
- In-depth business analysis and communication skills, as well as ability to articulate precisely both technical and business requirements;
- Hands on experience in designing continuous delivery solutions in enterprise environments;
- Deep experience in enablement of public, hybrid and private cloud solutions;
- Solid knowledge of and automation tools, application performance management and ITSM frameworks including commercial and open source solutions;
- Experience interacting with clients in a consultative manner, demonstrating expertise in solution architecture and instilling confidence in EPAM’s service offering;
- Ability to work with stakeholders, both leadership and subject matter experts, to build a holistic view of the organization's strategy, processes, information, and information technology assets;
- Ability to travel up to 30-50%.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Partial grant of the cost of certification;
- Free English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers).