Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior MS Dynamics AX Engineer for our Kharkiv office to make the team even stronger.
Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
As a Senior MS Dynamics AX Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day. Our customer owns a leading e-commerce platform currently driving fourth retail marketplace in the world by volume. It has great chances to further expand its leading position in online retail business.
- Being part of the development team covering Finance/Accounting team business needs and adhering to established technology practices;
- Work closely with a 3rd party vendor customizing Dynamics AX to our customer ERP needs in order to be effective proxy and ensure knowledge transfer;
- Deliver all phases involved into software development lifecycle in offshore setup under minimal supervision from our customer side;
- Customize Dynamics AX code to business specifications and integrate it with .NET components and persistent stores;
- Effectively interact with our customer’s developers and business owners.
- 5+ years of development experience being part of an Agile team;
- Intermediate proficiency in X++, C#, T-SQL;
- Experience in integrating Dynamics AX with .NET Web services and data;
- Experience working with Git, TFS, enterprise development workflow;
- Good communicator, team player;
- Proven ability to deliver in not closely supervised global environment;
- Good spoken and written English.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers);