Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer for our Kharkiv office to make the team even stronger.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
In the Senior DevOps Engineer role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the development operations environment for one of our projects.
Expected day-to-day tasks: review existing deployment process and propose improvements; design and implement deployment scripts/procedures; investigate existing deployment issues and identify responsibilities for a specific team member for particular classes of problems (Infrastructure, application, etc.); stabilize the release of application builds; incorporate "sanity checks" in deploy process/scripts to insure stability; own content migration to populate test-environments.
Your challenges: improve continuous integration process to make deploys consistently successful, fast, simpler to maintain; streamline/automate content migration from Prod to DEV/QA environments. This is a great opportunity to join early and influence the technology selection, design, and have ownership of the infrastructure.
Project technologies and tools
- Cloud technologies;
- NoSQL DBs.
- Work closely with QA and other software engineers in Agile teams to support the development operations environment;
- Participate in architecture discussions to address long-term design objectives;
- Automate anything that can be automated with Jenkins, Chef, Docker or other tools;
- Develop and maintain quality documentation and escalation procedures.
- At least 4 years of professional experience;
- Strong Linux administration skills;
- Ability to code and script;
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins/TeamCity) or other related tools;
- Experience with configuration management systems: Chef/Puppet/Ansible, etc;
- Experience with Containerization (Docker);
- Experience with Repository Management Tools, Version control systems (GIT, SVN);
- Experience with Cloud technologies (AWS as the minimum);
- Knowledge of some scripting languages (Bash, Perl, Python, Ruby);
- Knowledge of CD practices;
- Work experience in Agile environment;
- A high level of independence, excellent problem solving skills, dynamic attitude and pragmatic mindset;
- Good spoken and written English.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers);