Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Oracle/PeopleSoft Administrator for our Lviv office to make the team even stronger.
- Installing, upgrading, and patching Oracle Database software;
- Designing databases, including identifying requirements, creating the logical design (conceptual model), and physical database design;
- Creating Oracle databases;
- Developing and testing a backup and recovery strategy, backing up Oracle databases regularly, and recovering them in case of failures;
- Configuring the network environment to enable clients to connect to databases;
- Starting up and shutting down the database;
- Managing storage for the database;
- Managing users and security;
- Managing database objects such as tables, indexes, and views;
- Monitoring and tuning database performance;
- Investigating, gathering data for and reporting to Oracle Support Services any critical database errors;
- Evaluating and testing new database features.
- Configure development, test, pre-production and production instances:
- Web Server;
- Batch server;
- Integration Broker.
- Monitoring daily server status:
- Health Check Script;
- Table space;
- Configure PeopleSoft work stations for development team:
- Setting up report nodes and checking their posting status;
- Creating PeopleSoft users and assigning required PS roles;
- Migrating projects from one environment to another environment using App designer;
- Taking compare reports and migrating projects to higher instances;
- Daily maintenance of App server, Web server, Process Scheduler server and DB server;
- Be responsible for bouncing App server, Web Server, Process scheduler as per request;
- Be involved in refreshing dev, test from production DB using hot and cold backups;
- PeopleSoft performance and tuning:
- Online (trace, tune);
- Batch (logs, trace).
- Apply fixes, updates and patches from demo, dev, test, UAT and Production Instances;
- Running Sysaudit & DDDaudit reports when required and when applying patches;
- Monitor status of Appserver, Web server, Process Scheduler in DEV, TEST and Production instances;
- Good command of English is a must; developed communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Configuring and managing advanced Oracle features including Data Guard;
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Social package - medical care, sports;
- Free English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers);
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Corporate and social events.
Полная занятость, гибкий график