Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer for our Lviv office to make the team even stronger.
- At least 5 years of experience developing applications with JS;
- Clear understanding of SDLC;
- At least Intermediate level of English.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Backbone and Marionette;
- Proven experience in leading a team;
- Experience with designing architecture of complex UI applications;
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Project variety and mobility among projects;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Financial stability;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Opportunity for self-realization;
- Experienced specialists are provided with an opportunity to be promoted to Project Managers & Team Leaders as well as relocate to other offices of EPAM around the world;
- Wide range of professional and soft skills trainings and workshops;
- Technology trainings and technology communities;
- Partial grant of the cost of certification;
- Opportunities for business trips abroad (Switzerland, USA, England);
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Lviv to work at EPAM;
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers);
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Experience exchange with colleagues around the world;
- Corporate and social events (parties, football, tennis, etc.).