Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning Expert who will be part of the Semantic Search R&D Team. You will improve our learning-to-rank approach for retrieving the most relevant results. Hence, your role is diverse and challenging, as it involves both solving difficult software engineering tasks and ensuring the product quality and accuracy satisfies the customer’s needs.
- Innovate by developing new search related solutions, researching existing search techniques and applying them in a creative fashion;
- Actively acquire and apply new search related disciplines;
- Understand and advise about concepts like: semantic search, personalized search, automatic classification, unsupervised clustering, machine learning;
- Increase the quality of the search experience by systematical recall improvement, precision and relevancy;
- Be directly responsible for improving the search via services such as spell corrections, result set ranking, related searches, synonym/acronym expansions, and query rewrites;
- Conceptualize, code, deploy, and iterate on designs from prototypes all the way through to production systems;
- Analyze petabytes of real-world performance data to understand patterns and trends;
- Transform data insights into actionable reports, targeting algorithms, and model features;
- Provide technical expertise in statistical analysis, data mining, machine learning, NLP, and Information Retrieval;
- Represent the client in the search experts community;
- Work jointly with architects, engineers, QE, and operations to deliver complex applications.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with search technologies, especially Solr/Lucene;
- Have a strong drive to do research in the area of search and with respect to relevancy tuning;
- Demonstrated expertise in e-business and internet projects;
- Must have broad knowledge of information technology trends;
- Good English communicative skills, both spoken and written;
- Knowledge of French language is a plus;
- Can do mentality, pragmatic and result focused, team player.
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Social package - medical care, sports;
- Free English classes;
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Corporate and social events.
Полная занятость, полный день