Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Java Solution Architect for our Lviv office to make the team even stronger.
We looking to build and strengthen our Solutions Architect teams across the country. We are currently looking for a Java Solutions Architect to provide an end-to-end service offering including Application Development and Architecture, helping clients determine the best solutions for their business needs.
- Demonstrate proven knowledge while interacting with clients and stakeholders to understand and document business and functional requirements for complex projects;
- Collaborate with technical teams across the full software development life cycle;
- Demonstrates considerable knowledge of planning and project management specific to software development lifecycle processes;
- Design and implement technology solutions for new or existing business applications;
- Utilize problem solving, especially within debugging and troubleshooting complex software development issues while identifying solution options and/or alternatives;
- Scoping and estimating project tasks, as well as managing multiple tasks with minimal supervision;
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data;
- Collaborate with business development teams responsible for writing and presenting proposals to prospective clients;
- Manage and contribute to project planning, engagement administration, budget management, and successful completion of engagement.
- 5-7 years of experience designing, architecting, and developing custom JAVA software solutions;
- Perform evaluation of business requirements, processes, technologies, applications, and information systems;
- Experience in handling presales and solution architecting as part of existing job including strong experience in estimation methodologies and techniques;
- Ability to review architecture and code for adherence to best practices and standards defined;
- Ability to resolve technical problems and fix bugs/issues when required;
- Ability to select, educate and communicate the right solution based on client requirements and objectives;
- Ability to quickly understand complex business problems to drive EPAM’s solutions;
- Ability to understand the big picture, understand risks and communicate it to team/relevant stakeholders;
- Ability to guide and take team along for the successful implementation of architecture;
- Experience in Web Application Development frameworks (Angular JS, Struts, Spring MVC);
- Proven skills to participate as a senior technologist in the establishment of a company-wide shared services offering;
- History of working successfully with multinational, cross-functional engineering teams;
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Partial grant of the cost of certification;
- Free English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers).