Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a DevOps/Automation System Architect for our Lviv office to make the team even stronger.
- Plan, design and drive implementation of enterprise architecture solutions with primary focus on application, cloud and infrastructure automation;
- Lead consultancy engagements for organizations across various industries, with a wide range of technologies involved;
- Develop business cases involving complex ROI/TCO/Business benefit analysis, and communicate them clearly to both business and technical audience;
- Enforce a collaborative agile environment and technology best practices, bringing together engineering and operations effort to create enterprise solutions that support high availability, maintainability and automation, with reduced effort and costs;
- Identify solutions to convert to packaged, repeatable offering, and contribute to producing intellectual property based on these solutions;
- Produce high quality documentation for business and technical audience;
- Communicate EPAM’s competitive advantage to customers in a compelling articulate manner in speech, writing and formal presentation;
- Capture and share best practice knowledge amongst the Information EPAM Community;
- Drive innovation and provide industry thought leadership.
- 5-10 years’ experience in enterprise architecture and leadership roles;
- Recent experience in architecture, design, and implementation of highly scalable and highly available solutions;
- Excellent people management, leadership skills, and ability to lead teams in a multi-vendor environment;
- Outstanding negotiation skills and high commercial awareness. Willing to identify and strategically drive technology decisions to optimize TCO and decrease time to market;
- In-depth business analysis and communication skills, as well as the ability to articulate precisely both technical and business requirements;
- Hands-on experience in designing continuous delivery solutions in enterprise environments;
- Deep experience in enablement of public, hybrid and private cloud solutions;
- Solid knowledge of automation tools, application performance management and ITSM frameworks including commercial and open source solutions;
- Experience interacting with clients in a consultative manner, demonstrating expertise in solution architecture and instilling confidence in EPAM’s service offering;
- Ability to work with stakeholders, both leadership and subject matter experts to build a holistic view of the organization's strategy, processes, information, and information technology assets;
- Possibility to travel up to 30-50%.
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Social package - medical care, sports;
- Free English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers);
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Corporate and social events.