Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Delivery Manager (Java) for our Lviv office to make the team even stronger.
As a Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for managing the implementation and configuration of various systems and solutions. You will engage with the client in discussions of the business situation and strategy. You will also work with the business users for defining the project scope and timelines. As a Delivery Manager, you will formulate and execute project plans, and manage cross-functional project teams across multiply geographies, solution practices and business domains.
In a role of Delivery Manager you will manage Customer, serve as SPoC.
We are seeking a self-motivated, pro-active individual, comfortable working in fast paced environment and able to drive a project from concept to delivery.
- 8+ years of hands-on software development experience with at least 3+ years in IT project management;
- Excelent project management experience: planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change management, and risk management;
- Solid knowledge of software development life cycle;
- Extensive experience in managing projects with at least 10-12 month duration;
- Excelent leadership and communication skills;
- Ability to manage the cross functional team consisting of developers, vendors, and business users;
- Experience with issue resolution across multiple locations and businesses;
- Demonstrated skills in client relationship management and ability to manage, direct and command respect from technical and delivery team members;
- Ability to engage with the client in technology discussions;
- Solid experience in implementing enterprise wide, custom applications with global teams;
- Experience in managing implementation challenges in the area of integration, design, configurability, and infrastructure;
- Strong ability to learn new technologies in a short time.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Project variety and mobility among projects;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Financial stability;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Opportunity for self-realization;
- Experienced specialists are provided with an opportunity to be promoted to Project Managers & Team Leaders as well as relocate to other offices of EPAM around the world;
- Wide range of professional and soft skills trainings and workshops;
- Technology trainings and technology communities;
- Partial grant of the cost of certification;
- Opportunities for business trips abroad (Switzerland, USA, England);
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Lviv to work at EPAM;
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers);
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Experience exchange with colleagues around the world;
- Corporate and social events (parties, football, tennis, etc.).