Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Big Data Solution Architect for our Lviv office to make the team even stronger.
We are looking to build and strengthen our Big Data Solution Architects teams across the country. Our ideal candidate will possess skills that make them a subject matter expert in various big data technologies and data science. These roles will entail architecture analysis, design, client management, and other skills.
- Development of proposals for implementation and design of scalable big data architecture;
- Participation in customer’s workshops and presentation of the proposed solution;
- Design, implement, and deploy high-performance, custom applications at scale on Hadoop;
- Define and develop network infrastructure solutions to enable partners and clients to scale NoSQL and relational database architecture for growing demands and traffic;
- Define common business and development processes, platform and tools usage for data acquisition, storage, transformation, and analysis;
- Develop roadmaps and implementation strategy around data science initiatives including recommendation engines, predictive modeling, and machine learning;
- Review and audit of existing solution, design and system architecture;
- Perform profiling, troubleshooting of existing solutions;
- Create technical documentation.
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages such as Java, Python, Ruby, or R;
- Experience with major big data technologies and frameworks including but not limited to Hadoop, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, HBase, Oozie, Mahout, Flume, ZooKeeper, MongoDB, and Cassandra;
- Experience with big data solutions developed in large cloud computing infrastructures such as Amazon Web Services, Elastic MapReduce or Pivotal Cloud Foundry;
- Experience in client-driven large-scale implementation projects;
- Data Science and Analytics experience is a plus (Machine Learning, Recommendation Engines, Search Personalization);
- Technical team leading and team management experience, deep understanding of Agile (Scrum), RUP programming process;
- Strong experience in applications design, development and maintenance;
- Solid knowledge of design patterns and refactoring concepts;
- Practical expertise in performance tuning and optimization, bottleneck problems analysis;
- Solid technical expertise & troubleshooting skills;
- Possess expertise in Object-Oriented Analysis and Design;
- Fluent oral and written English;
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Partial grant of the cost of certification;
- Free English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers).